How Do We “Simplify Certification”?
- Personalized client services: At Keystone, a real person answers the phone and connects callers to the right experienced professional to answer questions and provide expert guidance throughout the certification process.
- Keystone is motivated to demonstrate product compliance, not to sell testing: All we do is help manufacturers demonstrate product compliance with building codes and energy incentive program requirements.
- Rebranded Certifications: Keystone can often employ a supplier’s test reports as the basis for certifications issued to authorized manufacturers of the products tested, significantly reducing costs to the manufacturer.
- Keystone’s “We Help You Do Things Right” Approach: means we take the time to explain conformance requirements, and when non-conformities arise, options will be discussed to seek mutually acceptable resolutions.
- Full-service certification label supplier: From multi-program permanent labels to composite ENERGY STAR® certification temporary labels for doors and windows, all shipped within 2 days of order, all guaranteed to be accurate.